Static Lines System
Static Lines are a part of the height safety equipment system and are designed for a variety of applications and structures from horizontal, vertical and overhead applications. When moving along the static line system the user has a wide freedom of movement and can safely reach any point of the building and structure while staying connected.
The basic components of Static Lines consist of a wire cable secured by a series of end termination, intermediate and corner anchor points allowing multiple users to connect using a harness, lanyard and connection shuttle/ traveller providing extremely useful fall protection solutions for the user with continuous hands-free protection.
- Engineered static line systems
- Engineered lifeline system
- Proprietary fall arrest system
- Fall Arrest solutions
- Fall Restraint solutions
- Total restraint solutions
- 1 or up to 4 users depending system configuration
- Hands free system
- Continuous attachment
- Stainless steel components
- Retrofit to existing structures
- Possibility of custom-made solutions with our engineering team.
- Fall arrest
- Fall restraint
- Total restraint
- Maintenance of industrial roofs
- Maintenance and installation of solar panel systems